I just sit and wonder why are there so many sorry people in the World? Everybody is sitting around blaming Obama for everything and we all know the problem was her before he took office, I have a lot of friends who don't like Obama and I still don't understand why, he is here trying to help this country and so of the other one were trying to bring it down, we all belong to the same person GOD weather we like it or not GOD placed Obama in the world for one reason and one reason only to make peace in all these countries, people give the man a chance I am so happy that he is our President, someone who is trying to stand by his country. I support Obama and I always will not because he is black but because he stand for what he believes in, trust in him GOD will guide him.
TLM
No comments:
Post a Comment